Welcome to the Caring with Confidence online sessions
Caring with Confidence helps unpaid carers make a positive difference to their life and that of the person they care for. If you help or support a family member, friend or neighbour with a long-term physical or mental health condition, disability or problem related to old age, Caring with Confidence can help you develop your skills and knowledge for your caring role.
Caring with Confidence online sessions let you:
- Learn simple techniques to help you care.
- Work at your own pace and at a convenient time.
- Do as much or as little at a time as you want.
- Find details of organisations that can give you further information and advice.
- Build up a collection of useful resources and notes
Click on theStart your sessionbutton to go to the seven Caring with Confidence courses. Each course has several parts, which you can complete in order or dip into whenever you have time.
For more information about being a carer, go to the Carers Direct website or call the free Carers Direct helpline on 0808 802 0202.
Start your session now.